You don’t have to be an addict or even know one to take the 12 Steps. The only requirement is a desire to create a more conscious contact with the God of your understanding.
Alcoholics Anonymous book, Any journal or notebook, database
1. Reading from the Alcoholics Anonymous book:
The Doctor’s Opinion pages: xxv to xxxii
Bill’s Story pages 1 to 16
- Write what you hope the 12 Steps will do for you.
- Write a working definition of unmanageable without using a dictionary.
- Look up some synonyms for unmanageable
- How would you recognize unmanageability in the life of an addict?
- What are some signs of unmanageability you’ve seen in someone else’s life?
- What are some symptoms of your own unmanageability?
PS: If you’d like, you can email me your reactions to this process, just use the sidebar. It would be an honor to discuss this with you.